West Bengal Police Jobs 2019 – 2020: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board released 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Jobs. Those candidates are looking for Police Jobs in West Bengal they can apply online. The full details about the Police Jobs posts, age limit, educational qualification, application form submission date, experience and other important information are given in below section. The interested candidates can check all the details and apply online before 24-12-2019.
West Bengal Police Jobs 2019 – 2020
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Officer|
|No of Vacancies||125|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Job Details :
- Post Name : Staff Officer-cum-Instructor
- No. of Vacancy : 125 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Interested candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: -The applicant must not be less than 20 (twenty) years old and must not be more than 39 (thirty nine) years old as on 01/01/2019.
Selection Method : Preliminary Examination, b. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
Govt Job Location : West Bengal
How to Apply: Applicants will be able to submit application using the website www.wbpolice.gov.in and http://wbdmd.gov.in/Civil_Defence/CD_Default.aspx on or before 24-12- 2019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 24/12/2019
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://wbpolice.gov.in/writereaddata/wbp/InformationOnlineCD.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://wbpolice.gov.in/WBP/Common/WBP_Recruitment_Notice.aspx?Id=2019/0023