SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC Jobs) Government of India will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2020 for the Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators Jobs. Those candidates are Looking for SSC CHSL Jobs they can apply for DEO, LDC and Assistant Jobs. The full details about the CHSL (12th) posts, age limit, educational qualification, application form submission date, experience and other important information are given in below section. The interested candidates can check all the details for SSC Jobs from 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Jobs Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form 2020|
|Category||SSC Jobs 2020|
|Education qualifications||As per in link|
|Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- Educational Qualification :
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The interested candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Candidates should have passed 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
Mode of Selection : The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Govt job Location : All India
Application Fee: Mode of payment of fee payable Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Those candidates are interested and eligible for SSC CHSL Recruitment they can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
Important Dates for SSC Jobs 2020 :
- Online Application Submission Last Date : 10-01-2020
- Online fee payment Last Date: 12-01-2020
- Offline Challan Last Date: 12-01-2020
- Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) Last Date: 14-01-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) : 28-06-2020
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/Notice_chsl_03122019.pdf
- Apply Online Link : https://ssc.nic.in/