RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER) released 1104 Apprentice Jobs in Railway. Those candidates are looking for Railway jobs they can apply for Apprentice Jobs Post. The full details about the North Eastern Railway posts, age limit, educational qualification, application form submission date, experience and other important information are given in below section.The interested candidates can check all the details and apply on or before 25 December 2019 at 05:00 PM.
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Category||Railway Jobs 2020|
|Education qualifications||As per in link|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur ( Uttar Pradesh )|
Eligibility Criteria RRC North Eastern Railway Jobs 2019:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have10th/High School with 50% marks with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by the SCVT/NCVT) .
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of merit based on marks obtained in 10th Class.
Railway Job Location : Gorakhpur ( Uttar Pradesh )
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
How to apply: Those candidates are interested and eligible they can apply online http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/ on or before 25 December 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 25/12/2019
More Details for job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1574677643274-aapp.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://www.nergkp.org/index_ner_act_apprentice_training_2019_1349.php