Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Indian Army released 152 Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher ) Jobs. Those candidates are interested and looking for Indian Army Religious Teacher posts they can apply. The full details about the Junior Commissioned Officers posts, age limit, educational qualification, application form submission date, experience and other important information are given in below section. The eligible candidates can check all the details of Indian Army Recruitment and Apply online from 30 September 2019 to 29 October 2019.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher)|
|No of Vacancies||152|
|Job Category||Indian Army Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||30th September 2019|
|Last Date||29th October 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Recruitment
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or should have a degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 years .
- Written Examination
Indian Army Govt Job Location : All india
How to Apply: Those candidates are interested or eligible they can apply online through indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before 29/102019
Important Dates to Remember :
- Application form submission Last Date : 29-10-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/FinalNotificationEngHindiRRT88_89and90.pdf
- Apply Online link : http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/latest-rally-jcos-or.htm