Income Tax Recruitment 2020 – 21 : Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Income Tax department. Income Tax Department going to release jobs for various position. Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax will release Income Tax jobs Notification for 20,750 jobs. Those candidates are eligible and interested for Income Tax Recruitment 2020 can apply as per you eligibility. Full details about the Income Tax Officer Jobs post, age limit, education qualification, application form submission date and other important date in below section.
Income Tax Recruitment 2020 -21 Information & Updates
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||MTS, Tax Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||20,750 Posts|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Education qualifications||As per below links|
Income Tax Jobs 2020 – 21 Educational Qualification
Eligibility for www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2020 are below,
- Passed Matriculation
- 12th Class Passed
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Any Graduation
- Must have the Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in English
Income Tax Recruitment 2020 Age limit
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Income Tax Jobs Vacancy 2020 Selection Process
- Written Examination
Income Tax Dept Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.44,900/- per month
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.19,000/- per month
- Stenographer Grade 2 Vacancy: Rs.20,200/- per month
Income Tax Online Application Fee
- Please Check Official Notification provided below.
|Official Notification||UPDATED SOON|
|Application Form||UPDATED SOON|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Online Income Tax Department Application Form 2020?
Every candidates who wants jobs and looking for Income Tax Department Notification 2020 for applying posts. Candidates should have email id and contact number for fill application form online. If you don’t have email id then create new valid email id. Follow the below steps to fill Income Tax Application form Online.
- Step1: SignUp & Login on Official Website
- Step 2: Visit Apply Online link as on Jobs notification.
- Step 3: Fill all the required form using email id, phone number, father name
- Step 4: Verify all the details and attach required copy.
- Step 5: Submit and download the copy of application form.