Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Bank of Maharashtra has released online applications form for the candidates who are looking for Jobs. Their are various jobs in Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates can apply for 46 Law Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer, Manager Costing, Economist and Information System Auditor Vacancies .Interested candidates can check full details about the Bank of Maharashtra posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other important details in below section. Candidates can check all the details about Law Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer, Manager Costing, Economist and Information System Auditor Vacancies and apply Online from 05-08-2019 to 19-08-2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019 – 2020 Information
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Law Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer & Other Posts|
|Starting Date||05-08- 2019|
|Last Date||19/08/ 2019|
|Education qualifications||As per below links|
Law Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Law Officer Scale 2||25 Posts|
|Security Officer Scale 2||12 Posts|
|Fire Officer Scale 2||1 Post|
|Manager Costing Scale 2||1 Post|
|Economist Scale 2||1 Post|
|Economist Scale 4||1 Post|
|Information System Auditor Scale 3||5 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank Jobs:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Law Officer Scale 2 :
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 55% marks
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years and At least five years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer
- Security Officer Scale 2 : Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University and minimum 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces as a Commissioned Officer.
- Fire Officer Scale 2 :
- Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities.
- 3 years experience is required in case the candidate has done Station Officers Course from NFSC. 5 years experience is required in case the candidate has done Sub Officer Course from NFSC.
- Manager Costing Scale 2 : ICWA / M.A. (Economics) and 2 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as Economist.
- Economist Scale 2 : The candidate must be holding a Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University and 2 years post qualification experience in Banks/Financial Institutions as Economist. It would be desirable that the candidate whose articles are published in ‘Peer reviewed or referred’ Journals / Newspapers of national and international repute.
- Economist Scale 4 : The candidate must be M.A. (Economics) from a recognized University and 6 years’ experience in Banks / Financial Institutions as Economist
- Information System Auditor Scale 3 : Candidates must have B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Bank of Maharashtra Rules
Selection Method : Group discussion and Personal interview.
Application Fee :
- OBC / General (Application fee + intimation charges) : Rs 708/-
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only) : Rs 118/-
Maharashtra Bank Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates for Apply Bank Jobs :
- Application Form Submission Started Date : 05/08/2019
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 19/08/2019
Maharashtra Bank Jobs Important Link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp
- Apply online Link : http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp