APSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Assam Public Service Commission (ASPC Jobs) will take a competitive exam for filling up of 463 Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs in Assam. Those candidates are looking for Assam PSC Jobs they can apply for AE and JE Jobs Posts. The full details about the APSC jobs posts, age limit, educational qualification, application form submission date, experience and other important information are given in below section. The interested candidates can check all the details and apply before 21/12/2019.
APSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||AE & JE Jobs|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Education qualifications||As per in link|
APSC Jobs 2020 Details :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department – 156 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department – 307 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Jobs 2019:
- Educational Qualification : As per in APSV Advertisement Link
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Selection Criteria : written test & interview.
APSC Govt Job Location : Assam
Application Fee :
- General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
How to Apply: Those candidates are interested and eligible for APSC Jobs they can apply in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022” latest by 21 December 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 21-12-2019
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://apsc.nic.in/advt_2019/Advt_06_2019_19Nov2019.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://apsc.nic.in/misc_2019/Exam%20Recruitment%20Form_2019_Final_with%20EWS.pdf