APRJC is stands for Andhra Pradhesh Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test. APRJC is an entrance exam for those candidates who want to take admission or want to intermediate course in AP Residential Junior colleges in all over Andhra Pradesh state. For entrance exam candidates must have to fill online form. APRJC 2020 Application form should be submitted before the last date. You can also check all other Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs 2020 at our website.
Candidates can take admission into MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, EET, CGDT for the academic year 2020-2021, the APRJC Exams will be held in the May 2020.
|APRJC Entrance Exam 2020|
|Organization Name||AP Residential Colleges Entrance|
|Examination Name||APRJC CET 2020|
|Qualification||10th / SSC|
|Examination conducted on||May-2020|
APRJC 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Must have India and studies in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Should be qualifying the exam in first attempt March 2020.
- Candidate must have passed in examination with GPA of 6 ( 5 for BC/SC/ST Candidates) in first attempt .
Application Fee and Payment
1.Registration fee is Rs : 250/-
2. The fee has to be may be paid online only using payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
APRJC 2020 Application Form Online
Registration for APRJC 2020 will be held in two phase. You can apply or fill application form online at its official website. In the first phase you to pay application fees. In second phase candidates have to fill form online and submit it before the last date.
Payment Process of Application Form
- Firstly Login into the official website ” https://aprjdc.apcfss.in “.
- Click on the online payment option and complete the payment after fill your personal details.
2. APRJC 2020 Online Application
- Login into the official website, Check all the details and fill form online.
- Submit the details.
- Verify your payments and submit the details.
APRJC Hall Tickets 2020
You can download your admit card online at official website. The admit card will be available in April last week. The APRJC Hall Tickets 2020 will be sent by the post.
Required Documents for Online Submission APRJC Application Form
- Hall Ticket Number of S.S.C.
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)