AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – 2020: AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Portal released online application for the recruitment. Those candidates are interested in AP Grama Sachivalayalm Jobs, they have good opportunity to apply this Jobs. AP Grama Sachivalayam released 1,26,728 Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM & Other vacancies . Interested candidates can check full details about the posts, age limit, qualification, experience and last date in below section. Last date of application submission is 10-08-2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 – 2020 Information
|Organization Name||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Post Name||AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs|
|Last Date||10/08/ 2019|
|Category||AP Govt Jobs 2019|
|Education qualifications||As per below links|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
AP Grama Panchayat Secretary, VRO, ANM Jobs Details
|Name Of Post||No Of Posts|
|Panchayat Secretary||7040 Post|
|Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II)||2880 Post|
|ANMs (Grade-III)||13540 Post|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||9886 Post|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||794 Post|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||4000 Post|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||6714|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||400 Posts|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||14944 Posts|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||11158 Posts|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant||11158 Posts|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||11158 Posts|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||11158 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade V) : Must have passed the Degree from any University in India .
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) : SSC or equivalent .
- For ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) – Grade-III : a) Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/ intermediate pass with any group.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant : Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
- For Village Fisheries Assistant : Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- For Village Horticulture Assistant : Must have 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State (or) any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt., of India, New Delhi.
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) : Diploma/ B.Sc / B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Village Sericulture Assistant : Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant : The candidates shall pass any degree from any University in India.
- For Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) : Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mechanical) in Engineering
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant : B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma or Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA/ MCA
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) : Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- Welfare and Education Assistant : Any Graduate Degree
- For Ward Administrative Secretary : Any Graduate
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) : Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above
- For Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) : Any Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Engineering and above
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary : Any Graduate in Computer Science.
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) : Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Plng or above
- For Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) : A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As Per AP Grama Rules
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 39 Years
Selection Procedure: written test/interview
AP Grama Govt job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates to Remember :
- Online Application Form Submission Last Date : 10-08-2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Apply On Official Website: http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/